Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dear World, meet Strongbad, my right-handed man.

Hello!   I'd like to start this first post by introducing you to Strongbad, my little Kelsey table top press and my partner in letterpress crime.  He can be a bit cranky, takes time to adjust and has really dark sense humor but all in all, he makes pretty good company in the basement studio.  Its funny that we ended up together, he wasn't really my type (excuse the puns please, I had a couple of really good cups of coffee this morning) but I'd say we have bonded.  We usually share a good stong cup of coffee together in the mornings.  Today its pretty somnolent here in Pittsburgh, so he has the morning off while I get some prep work done for upcoming projects but here is evidence from a recent contrivance to show you what we have been up to while the rest, well, sleep!
                           
lamb chop linen napkins

                                                                                   
beef steak napkins


bbq pork placemats



No comments:

Post a Comment